Welcome to *faircompanies, the website with information and tools on sustainable culture.
The website *faircompanies (https://faircompanies.com) is the property of Faircompanies Productions, Inc.
Faircompanies Productions, Inc. is a business registered in Delaware (108 West 13th Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, United States of America).
Description of the service
*faircompanies is an independent website with videos, information, and tools on simple living and sustainability.
We invite you to share formulas to improve the world right now, beyond the noise of demonstrations and the imposition of ideologies.
We protect and don’t sell your personal data
Faircompanies Productions, Inc. promises to comply with valid laws respecting the protection of personal data, as well as the agreements of confidentiality derived from the activity that Faircompanies Productions, Inc. develops through its website *faircompanies.
Similarly, *faircompanies complies with the Protection of Personal Data in accordance with the law. *faircompanies complies with its norms of development and whichever other norms that result from its application.
*faircompanies has adopted the means, both technical and organizational, necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized treatment or access, given the technical and other limitations of *faircompanies.
We respect your privacy
Any person who has delivered personal data to *faircompanies has the right of access, correction, cancellation, and opposition with respect to the same, according to that established in the law. The cited rights will be able to be exercised by means of the remission of writing to Faircompanies Productions, Inc. on the address: email@example.com.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
*faircompanies reserves the right to modify its Policy according to the applicable legislation at any given moment. Any modification of the present Policy will be published on the website http://faircompanies.com, which can be accessed by anyone.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. License use
a. Except where otherwise noted, content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons License Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported:
You are free to Share — to copy, distribute, and transmit the work.
You are subject to the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
b. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Faircompanies Productions Inc.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any commercial public display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Faircompanies Productions, Inc.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
c. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these conditions and may be terminated by Faircompanies Productions, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Faircompanies Productions, Inc.’s website are provided “as is”. Faircompanies Productions, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Faircompanies Productions, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this website.
In no event shall Faircompanies Productions, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Faircompanies Productions, Inc.’s Internet website, even if Faircompanies Productions, Inc. or a Faircompanies Productions Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and errata
The materials appearing on Faircompanies Productions, Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Faircompanies Productions, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Faircompanies Productions, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Faircompanies Productions, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Faircompanies Productions, Inc. has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Faircompanies Productions, Inc. of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing law
Any claim relating to Faircompanies Productions, Inc.’s website shall be governed by the laws of Delaware and the United States of America.
9. Modifications to the service
Faircompanies Productions, Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.