Our videos, articles, photographs and other material have been mentioned, quoted and embedded in prestigious media across the world, including:
- The New York Times;
- ABC’s Good Morning America;
- SVT (Sveriges Television; Public Television of Sweden);
- Die Zeit (Germany);
- El País (Spain);
- El Mundo (Spain);
- The New Yorker;
- La Repubblica (Italy);
- Fox News;
- Boing Boing;
- Laughing Squid;
- Business Insider;
- Fast Company;
- Mother Nature Network;
- Metro UK (Great Britain);
- SF Globe;
- Independent Journal Review;
- The Blaze;
- NY Daily News;
“kirstendirksen” is a comprehensive, inclusive, ever-growing YouTube channel, with an audience that spreads across the world.
- over 600,000 subscribers;
- over 270 million views;
- over 60 videos with more than 1 million views.
So thank you all for those stats!
Our readership, both in English and Spanish, spreads across the world, with a higher penetration in:
- North America and Latin America (in search for our videos and articles, respectively);
- Europe (all of Europe for videos in English; and preeminence of Iberian Peninsula for articles);
There’s a growing audience across Asia, Africa & Oceania.
More about the independent, self-funded project *faircompanies.
We hope this information helps as media kit; if you need any particular stats and/or information, contact us.