Our videos, articles, photographs and other material have been mentioned, quoted and embedded in prestigious media across the world, including:
- The New York Times;
- ABC’s Good Morning America;
- SVT (Sveriges Television; Public Television of Sweden);
- Die Zeit (Germany);
- El País (Spain);
- El Mundo (Spain);
- The New Yorker;
- La Repubblica (Italy);
- Yahoo! Japan;
- Fox News;
- Boing Boing;
- Laughing Squid;
- Business Insider;
- Fast Company;
- Mother Nature Network;
- Metro UK (Great Britain);
- SF Globe;
- Independent Journal Review;
- The Blaze;
- NY Daily News;
“kirstendirksen” is a comprehensive, inclusive, ever-growing YouTube channel, with an audience that spreads across the world.
So thank you all for making those stats possible!
Our readership, both in English and Spanish, spreads across the world, with a higher penetration in:
- North America and Latin America (in search for our videos and articles, respectively);
- Europe (all of Europe for videos in English; and preeminence of Iberian Peninsula for articles);
There’s a growing audience across Asia, Africa & Oceania.
More about the independent, self-funded project *faircompanies.
We hope this information helps as media kit; if you need any particular stats and/or information, contact us.