Our videos, articles, photographs and other material have been mentioned, quoted and embedded in prestigious media across the world, including:
- Vanity Fair magazine, November 2019 issue;
- The Spectator (UK);
- The New York Times;
- ABC’s Good Morning America;
- SVT (Sveriges Television);
- Die Zeit (Germany);
- El País (Spain);
- El Mundo (Spain);
- Buckminster Fuller Institute;
- The New Yorker;
- La Repubblica (Italy);
- La Stampa (Italy);
- Yahoo! Japan;
- Fox News;
- Cool Tools;
- Boing Boing;
- Laughing Squid;
- Business Insider;
- Fast Company;
- Mother Nature Network;
- Metro UK (Great Britain);
- SF Globe;
- Independent Journal Review;
- The Blaze;
- NY Daily News;
- Granola Shotgun;
- El Cuaderno (Spain);
- Zenda Libros;
“kirstendirksen” is a comprehensive, inclusive, ever-growing YouTube channel with an audience that spreads worldwide.
Visit Kirsten’s channel (“kirstendirksen”) to get the last stats about subscribers and audience:
- over 1.82 million subscribers;
- over 650 million views;
- over 140 videos with more than 1 million views each.
So thank you all for making those stats possible!
Our readership, both in English and Spanish, spreads across the world, with higher penetration in:
- North America and Latin America (in search of our videos and articles, respectively);
- Europe (all of Europe for videos in English; and preeminence of Iberian Peninsula for articles);
There’s a growing audience across Asia, Africa & Oceania.
More about the independent, self-funded project *faircompanies.
We hope this information helps as a media kit; if you need any particular stats and/or information, contact us.