Writer, journalist (UAB 1999), founder of *faircompanies.
I also enjoy being with my family, running, philosophy, arts, and exploring interesting places (urban, natural, spiritual).
I have focused on the Internet as a tool for human improvement. I write both fiction & non-fiction long stories.
My last two novels appeared simultaneously at the end of August 2019. They both explore the meaning and struggle of being human from two different timeframes, perspectives: the deep past, at the beginning of our species; and the liquid, post-post-modern present:
- La memoria de los lobos: Con el retroceso del hielo, llegaron los hombres gacela (available on both Kindle and paperback.) Here’s a review of the book at Zenda Libros.
- Filosofía líquida: Un Leviatán contemporáneo (available on both Kindle and paperback.)
Also in 2019, I wrote a book on the potential of distributed databases for communitarian purposes: Blockchain: ¿Fuego prometeico o aceite de serpiente?
1) Triskelion: historia verdadera de la conquista de la felicidad (past);
2) La rebelión del charna (present);
3) El valle de las adelfas fosforescentes (future).
More about my work: