Writer, journalist (UAB 1999), founder of *faircompanies.
I also enjoy being with my family, running, philosophy, arts, and exploring interesting places (urban, natural, spiritual).
I have focused on the Internet as a tool for human improvement. I write both fiction & non fiction long stories.
My last two novels appeared simultaneously at the end of August 2019. They both explore the meaning and struggle of being human from two different timeframes, perspectives: the deep past, at the beginning of our species; and the liquid, post-post-modern present:
- La memoria de los lobos: Con el retroceso del hielo, llegaron los hombres gacela (available on both Kindle and paperback.) Here’s a review of the book at Zenda Libros.
- Filosofía líquida: Un Leviatán contemporáneo (available on both Kindle and paperback.)
Also in 2019, I wrote a book on the potential of distributed databases for communitarian purposes: Blockchain: ¿Fuego prometeico o aceite de serpiente?
1) Triskelion: historia verdadera de la conquista de la felicidad (past);
2) La rebelión del charna (present);
3) El valle de las adelfas fosforescentes (future).
More about my work: